This is your perfect short desert trip 2 Dyas Tour from Marrakech To Erg chigaga to see the fascinating landscapes of Morocco, This trip takes us from the red city of Marrakech towards the south, along the idyllic Draa Valley to Mhamid and further through the stone desert to a sea of orange-colored dunes, where the loneliness of the desert can still be experienced The desert in Chegaga is not so well visited and something wilder, Marrakech desert tours 2 days Chegaga dunes are long to go but well worth it if you do not have enough time to extend your travel in several days to enjoy a slower pace and spend more time to explore.
will take you on This tour for a short time through the best parts of Morocco south to the biggest and wildest dunes of Erg Chegaga. the rough road that surrounds the dunes, has kept its charm and tranquility, only camels and 4×4 can reach the heart of the Erg Chegaga where you will be fascinated by the surrounding sand seas, sunsets, and hospitality inhabitants.
This is the itinerary of the Erg Chigaga tours from Marrakech 2 Days:
- Day-1: Marrakech – High Atlas – Taznakht – Foum Zguid – Erg Chegaga (7 HOURS DRIVE)
- Day- 2: Erg Chegaga – M’hamid – Zagora – Ouarzazate – Marrakech (8 HOURS DRIVE
Things to do in 2 Dyas Tour from Marrakech To Erg chigaga
- Enjoy the beautiful scenery between Marrakesh and Ouarzazate
- Crossing the Tizi n Tichka in the High Atlas Mountains
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Ait Ben Haddou
- Visit the Kasbah of Taourirt and movie studios
- Cross the famous Draa valley for its date palm oases and Kasbah
- Visit the Koranic school and library Tamgrout Through the dry salt lake Iriqui
- Enjoy a fossil hunting adventure on your way to the village of Foum Zguid